Get the CAT Wheel Loader you've always wanted for less than you think.
From as low as 250 hours
+ 0% for 36 months financing until September 30th*
+ balance of 5yr/5000hr Extended Powertrain Warranty
LIMITED QUANTITIES AVAILABLE!
Right now, Toromont Cat has a limited quantity of lightly-used Wheel Loaders available at discounted prices. So if you’ve been waiting for your chance to get a great deal on a like-new Toromont Cat Certified Wheel Loader, THIS IS IT!
• Our optimized Z-Bar is standard and provides automatic parallel lift at the push of a button. The operator never has to make adjustments - this saves time and makes work safer, easier and less stressful. Also provides more breakout power.
• Cat Fusion interface couplers keeps your implements tight and rattle-free, reducing tool wear for a longer life and consistent precision over time.
• Change tools very quickly using our unique fusion coupler - often without ever leaving the cab - so you spend more time working and less time fiddling around changing implements.
• A limited number of these machines are high-lift, many of our customers find this feature helpful and convenient.
• Control hydraulics with a single-lever joystick. You can adjust third-valve flow by simply touching a button while sitting in your cab.
• Kick out adjustment is easy with the push of a button from the cab, no need to fiddle with sensor adjustments on the boom.
• Automatic climate control means you will be perfectly comfortable in your loader if you are working in the high heat of summer or the coldest winter.
• Adjustable rimpull control lets you dial power up and down to minimize slippage without ever leaving the cab.
• Great visibility for operators, another feature to increase worker safety.
• Stamped steel steps and three points of contact during entry to and exit from cab for better operator safety.
• Our electronically controlled hydrostatic transmission is adjustable with 4 speed ranges.
• Hydrostatic transmission lasts longer and performs as well as a traditional drive train.
• Our Hystat Transmission with adjustable rimpull control - can save your tires, so you won't have to spend a fortune to replace them.
• Because power can be sent where it’s needed, when it’s needed, there’s less overall wear and tear and a longer life for your loader.
• The K Series loaders meet Tier 3 emissions so no need for urea.
• Because you will be using your loader for many different tasks, we’ve designed a broad range of tools for every industry and application. You’ll find one for the task you’re working on.
• Heated, electronically controlled external mirrors and optional backup cameras provide safer operation for the operator and those working nearby.
• Loader can be configured for every possible kind of work with coupler options, lighting, guard kits, cameras, special tines and dozens more possibilities.
• Three large service doors at ground level for easy access to filters and service points help you keep working with less downtime.
• Wide range of guarding kits suitable for every application - a great way to protect your loader in any work environment.
Call our Specialists to learn more or to take advantage of this offer - pay less upfront, get financing, a rock-solid warranty and a Toromont Certified used machine.
*only available on first season loaders. All other loaders start at 1.9% for 36 month financing